e-Delphyn web based Tissue Bank Management System offers an integrated suite for donors and donated tissue and implants management. Using bar-code technology, this user-friendly application helps organizations saving time, increasing efficiency, and reducing costs by protecting and managing tissues, bones, and other implants. It provides instant control over ordering, maintaining, and tracking this critical inventory.
Online Donor Registration
e-Delphyn Tissue Bank Software provides secure, web-based Online Donor Registries to allow donors to register consent/intent for organ, tissue and eye donation, in compliance with US HIPPA, UNOS, AOPO and other applicable regulations that meets both domestic and international standards.
Tissue and Storage Management
e-Delphyn supports consistent manufacturing and data management standards to ensure that every product is processed according to current internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP´s).
e-Delphyn Tissue allows your organization to track inventoried items in the lab including all lab equipments:
Refrigerators, Nitrogen tanks and Freezers. The system links to current site-specific SOPs to help to ensure standardized manfacture of the products. ISBT 128 Labels can be generated automatically to accurately and process each donated tissue.
Our integrated suite is designed and updated to help meeting organizational stringent regulatory and accreditation requirements including AABB, FACT, ISBT 128 and more.
On Demand Standard value added Reports available.
Ease of Integration
Integration with other automated analyzers as well as Healthcare Information Systems is simple. e-Delphyn product suite is deployed with HL7, enabling easy integration with other systems such as HIS, LIS and other EMR´s. This ensures compatibility and ease of use without sacrificing best operational practices with your existing hospital infrastructure.
e-Delphyn Tissue Bank Management Software Advantage:
- Alerts when tissue expiration date or has expired or is nearing expiration.
- Enables adverse event tracking to meet biovigilance.
- Electronic Vendor Qualifications.
- Manage individual tissues with Lot traceability.
- Inventory Dashboard – Glance inventory review.
- Multi-facility, Multi-site inventory management.
- Tissue Bank Reconciliation.
- Recall and Quarantine Management.
- Adverse Event Alerts.
- Enables temperature tracking for all storage locations.
- Supports storage and retrieval of implant vendor, product description, product code, categories, and implant status.
- Robust architecture provides power to serve multi-sites and a large number of users.
- User security provides multi-level user-defined roles to accommodate various staff usage.
- Maintains implant history records from receipt to final disposition.